November 05, 2011

something for you,,

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
saying something and wishing you hadn't?
or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest thing to say. Don', be afraid to TELL someone you love them. if you do, you might break your heart, but if you don't you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you had already have with that person? Your decided whom its like and whom it doesn't.

you CAN'T tell your what you do. It does on its own. when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to be,,

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much. For fear that the other person does not care as much, or even not at all?

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because you fear of rejection? 

we tell lies when we are afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others would think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But everytime we tell a lies, the thing we fear GROW stronger. Life is all about risks and it REQUIRES you to jump.

Don't be a person that have to look back and wonder what they would do , or COULD do .

=> what would you if everytime you fell in love, you had to say good-bye?
=> what would you if everytime you wanted someone, they would never be there?
=> what would you if your bestfriend died tomorrow, and you never got to tell them how you felt?
=> what would you do if you LOVED someone more than ever and you couldn't have them?
=> what would you do if you NEVER got the chance to SAY I am friends with all my family and they know I love them?

people live but people die. I want to tell you that you are my friend and if you die tomorrow ( God forbid), I want you to know that YOU WOULD BE IN MY HEART. wemight bestfriends for the first year, pretty good the next year and DON'T WAN TO TALK at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, I want you to know something. YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME and you have made a differences in my life. I look up to you, respects you, truly cheerish you and most of all, I CARE ABOUT YOU, my friends.

Remember, everyone needs a friend someday. You might feel like you have no friends at all, just remember this side at take comfort in knowing somebody out there CARES ABOUT YOU AND ALWAYS WILL...

Lastly, I really want you to know and bear in your mind, I ALWAYS CARE ABOUT YOU AND MISSING YOU..

words from me:-

well,, of course this not totally my ideas,,, hehehe,, thanks to HLOVATE because he wrote this in one of his popular novels.. this is dedicated to all my friends ecspecially to 4 Head Is Better Than One, Intan Nurfatin, Izzat Arami,Wan Mira Natasha and Muhd Luqman.. remember guys, even now we all seperated from each other, I always want you to know that I never forget you and always love you,, be the great among the best,, I have my believe in you,, you can do it babe,,, i miss the old timer we had,, i love you, guys,, :')


p/s: jiwang karat pulak lieya nie,, but seriously lieya memang truly buat bende nie tok kengkawan lieya terutama yang 8 uh.. love korang sangat2,, hope kite dapat kawan sampai bile2,, amin...
Terima kasih atas kesudian membace entry yang ntah pape nie,, XD

0 comments:

JajahanMisslieya